Resume workflow instance after server reboot (It will continue unless another request come in)

Pregunta

• Hi everyone,

I host workflow service on IIS and manage it with windows server appfabric.

I persist the instance with appfabric. There is a "Delay activity" in my WF service.

When it is delay.It will be persisted .In the appfabric dashborad I could find it in Persisted WF Instance ->Idel :1

Then I reboot my server. (Just want test reliability of appfabric).

I found the WF Instance status is still "Idel".But the workflow dose not complete as expected.

I found only I call another workflow service.The previous "Idle" Workflow instance will be continue.

How could I configure appfabric to automatically continue completing workflow service after server reboot? 

martes, 20 de marzo de 2012 5:56

Todas las respuestas

• It sounds like you are not using auto start. Is this correct?

Could you provide more information on what you did to start it? Is it just a matter of calling the service in your case?

If so, you could create a scheduled task to run on startup to call a script that executes a request to the service. Or you should use the auto start capabilities of AppFabric.

Thanks,

If this answers your question, please use the "Answer" button to say so | Ben Cline

jueves, 22 de marzo de 2012 19:02