VB 2010 Express registration

Pregunta

• Hello, Afterer installing VB 2010 Express, I cannot retreive, a registration code, Help!!!
    • Cambiado Shanks Zen lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012 5:26 To provide a better support (From:Visual Basic General)
    sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012 1:01

Respuestas

Todas las respuestas

• Dery,

If you registered it with Microsoft. They should send you an email with the registration code. You could look up your emails for it. If you did nor registered it then go ahead and do that it is free.

Regards,

sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012 2:02
  • sábado, 10 de marzo de 2012 2:12
  • Hi Dery,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

We have a forum “Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions” that talking about your issue. To provide a better support, I will move your case to that forum.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Shanks Zen
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012 5:25
  • Hi Dery P,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

After install Visual Studio Express you will get an email which contains the code you need. So if you forget your registration code. Please use your user account to register again. You will get the same registration code.

Best regards,

Barry Wang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012 6:47
    Moderador
  • Well, the thing is, probably a .DLL file wasn't installed. Please uninstall Visual Basic 2010 Express and reinstall it again. Probably that could solve your problem. 
    lunes, 12 de marzo de 2012 16:42
  • I download C++ 2010 Express and I have the same problem.  The IE browser just keep loading. I fix the problem by the following steps.

I go to PC Control Panel, Programs and choose FireFox as my default program (browser). [Assume Ur got Firefox browser, otherwise u have to download one. I was told that can use any other broswer except IE. I don't know why, but it solves the problem.]

Then I go the your C++ Express and click the "Get registration key on-line) button.

I was asked to log-in to Window Live (If U don't have an account U need to get one first).

The registration form was loaded within a short time. I got the registration key after filling in the form. I also got an email reply.

jueves, 07 de junio de 2012 3:32