none
Action Pack Product Keys

Pregunta

• I inherited my company's Action Pack subscription and a pile of CD's and sleeves.  I have no idea which sleeve, and thus Product Key, goes with which CD.  Is there any hope?  Thanks,
    jueves, 31 de enero de 2008 21:17

Todas las respuestas

•  

My action pack has each product's name below the product key.  Your's does not?

viernes, 01 de febrero de 2008 3:51
  • Yellow Sticker on back of sleeve?  Nope.  Just the image of an old skeleton key, the words PRODUCT KEY: the 25 character key and a bar code.  I have a barcode reader somewhere around here that I'll load up and see if I can read that.

viernes, 01 de febrero de 2008 15:45
  • I've been through the same thing. I called the MAPS Customer Service Desk and had a CSR walk through my list, key by key to tell me which product it belonged to. It was TEDIOUS, but it got the job done. I'm hoping that MAPS can use some SharePoint technology to create a MyPage for us with a listing of all of our Action Pack products w/ keys.

EPB

viernes, 18 de julio de 2008 18:44
  • I read in action pack license list that is available 10 seats of Windows Vista Bussiness 32/64bit, and only one for Vista Ultimate. But When i found Vista Business CD sleeve their is no orange lable with product key. I searching all our CD's but with no success. The only one product key for Windows Vista was for Vista Ultimate Sad Where I can find other products keys, because i don't know what to do because I take the CD which is labeled Windows Vista Bisuness 64bit only. After that when I install it, I use vista ultimate product key. After completion  of installation process, everywhere in the menus, properties of the system and etc. it's called Windows Vista Ultimate SP1. My question is what should I do? To call microsoft to tell me product key for vista business or to continue to use this product key of Vista Ultimate? Thanks for any help.
    martes, 26 de agosto de 2008 12:37
  • I read in action pack license list that is available 10 seats of Windows Vista Bussiness 32/64bit, and only one for Vista Ultimate. But When i found Vista Business CD sleeve their is no orange lable with product key. I searching all our CD's but with no success. The only one product key for Windows Vista was for Vista Ultimate Sad Where I can find other products keys, because i don't know what to do because I take the CD which is labeled Windows Vista Bisuness 64bit only. After that when I install it, I use vista ultimate product key. After completion of installation process, everywhere in the menus, properties of the system and etc. it's called Windows Vista Ultimate SP1. My question is what should I do? To call microsoft to tell me product key for vista business or to continue to use this product key of Vista Ultimate? Thanks for any help.

Who can give an answer? I'm still waiting for the answer.
    martes, 15 de febrero de 2011 23:04
  • the microsofty action pack is for current subscribers only after the subscripion ends, the software can not be installed or used

Jon Jaqua

lunes, 20 de febrero de 2012 3:46