CAN'T START NEW C++ PROJECT!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAALLLLYY FRUSTRATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pregunta

• I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CREATE A NEW PROJECT IN VISUAL STUDIO, BUT EVERYTIME THAT I TRY TO MAKE ONE IN THE C++ LANGUAGE IT SIMPLY RESTARTS THE ********* NEW PROJECT WINDOW!!! CAN ANYONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE ***** I'M DOING WRONG AND HOW THE ***** TO FIX IT? I AM EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED WITH THIS ISSUE AS I HAVE AN ASSIGNMENT THAT WAS DUE A FEW DAYS AGO AND GOT AN EXTENSION FROM MY PROFESSOR BUT NOW APPARENTLY THAT IS MOOT AS WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO MAKE A NEW PROJECT, I CAN'T TURN THE THING IN ANYWAYS!

I CAN MAKE A C# PROJECT FOR SOME REASON BUT A C++ IS OUT OF THE QUESTION AS FAR AS THIS PATHETIC PROGRAM IS CONCERNED. PLEASE HELP ME BEFORE I LOSE MY ********* HEAD!!!

domingo, 15 de abril de 2012 20:05

Todas las respuestas

• Hi,

did you try to repair the installations? Any error message shown? Any message in event log?

Also important: if you system/installation is broken, you can try a clean rebuild. That can be much better than searching an error multiple days.

And if you want help: Without details nobody can help you. What are you using? What exactly are you doing? What error do you get?

With kind regards,

Konrad

domingo, 15 de abril de 2012 21:03
  • What version and edition of Visual Studio are you using?

Were you able to create a new C++ project before? If so, take Konrad's suggestion to do a repair install on Visual Studio.

What type of C++ project are you trying to create?

The more information you provide, the morelikely it is that somebody here will be able to help you.

lunes, 16 de abril de 2012 22:42