none
Old ASP Web sites

Pregunta

• We have several classic ASP sites that we must continue to maintain as such until we can figure out how to migrate them over. No one here knows .NET and there hasn't been an effort to change that. We lost our old MSDN that contained Visual Studio 6.0 and are pretty much in a panic because we now use Windows 7 on new machines. We installed Visual Studio Express and tried to view one of the .asp pages in the browser. The message was got was: "The type of page you have requested is not served because it has been explicitly forbidden"  Why is it forbidden? 

All we want to do is maintain our pages until we can figure out when to upgrade.  How can we continue classic asp development for a while?

• Cambiado Alexander Sun lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011 7:01 ASP.NET issue (From:Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions)
    jueves, 22 de septiembre de 2011 19:51

Todas las respuestas

• Hi Bfreed01,

Welcome to the MSDN forum.

I am sorry that this queue is about Installing and Registering Visual Studio Express Editions. In my opinion, your problem is related to ASP.NET, so I recommend you go to the ASP.NET forum to ask for helps. Sorry for any inconvenience.

ASP.NET forum: http://forums.asp.net/

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Alexander Sun [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011 6:59