Discuss and ask questions about how to use XAML technologies to productively create visually appealing and differentiating applications and to improve user experience
Did you give a good solution? Contribute a load of code? Please pass it on... to TechNet Wiki (win awards, recognition, love)
If you have spent a considerable amount of time crafting a solution to a problem posted on these forums, please copy it over to TechNet Wiki.
The main benefit is that your solution won't be lost in the noise of the forums, but saved for generations and read by many. Your time spent helping others is valuable, and we want to maximise the benefit of your contributions.
TechNet also has a daily blog where "Wiki-Ninjas" promote wiki activity, including a weekly awards blog, and a weekly interview with notable wiki contributors! This could easily be you winning awards and getting interviewed!
Whether you're looking to make friends and contacts within the Microsoft community, further your career by showing your authority on a particular subject, or just give something back to the community, TechNet Wiki is the place you should be!
We very much hope you can take just a few minutes to copy your solution over to TechNet Wiki.
If you're in a rush, just dump up what you have. There are wiki followers who may follow behind you and help tidy your post.
If you want further advice on how to post a wiki article, or format a code block, check these links below:
Looking forward to seeing your contributions, and hoping to highlight your efforts in next week's Top Contributors Awards!!
WPF Team BlogHi All,
For updates to WPF, see the team blog. Also many common questions about WPF can be answered be reading the team blog
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
ANN: The New Iteration: How XAML Transforms the Collaboration Between Designers and Developers in WPFirhetoric Friday, December 07, 2007 9:55 PM
- 013ch suresh 33 minutes ago
- 122Guisselle 1 hour 46 minutes ago
- 243IamHuM 12 hours 19 minutes ago
- 125NicolasC 2 hours 24 minutes ago
- 026IamHuM 1 hour 48 minutes ago
- 028jessica marlen 2 hours 48 minutes ago
- 251vikaz 7 hours 58 minutes ago
- 14157surajen Sunday, May 12, 2013 4:04 PM
- 3147hemanath ravi Saturday, May 11, 2013 5:41 AM
- 342NicolasC 8 hours 51 minutes ago
- 372wang1203 Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:31 AM
- 680VcDeveloper Saturday, May 18, 2013 12:39 AM
- 271Dmitriano1 Friday, May 17, 2013 6:00 PM
- 037ams16 9 hours 29 minutes ago
- 5878Ravi exact Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:16 PM
- 363Bob F Johnston 20 hours 51 minutes ago
- 262Sheen Lim Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:13 PM
- 4760Grecian Developer Monday, December 03, 2012 9:42 PM
- 128604Mr. Javaman Monday, February 07, 2011 4:22 PM
DataGrid (ItemsSource = Database Table) - additional column: How to keep changes when (re-)sorting the DataGrid?ray187 Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:05 PM