Discuss and ask questions about how to use XAML technologies to productively create visually appealing and differentiating applications and to improve user experience
Did you give a good solution? Contribute a load of code? Please pass it on... to TechNet Wiki (win awards, recognition, love)
If you have spent a considerable amount of time crafting a solution to a problem posted on these forums, please copy it over to TechNet Wiki.
The main benefit is that your solution won't be lost in the noise of the forums, but saved for generations and read by many. Your time spent helping others is valuable, and we want to maximise the benefit of your contributions.
TechNet also has a daily blog where "Wiki-Ninjas" promote wiki activity, including a weekly awards blog, and a weekly interview with notable wiki contributors! This could easily be you winning awards and getting interviewed!
Whether you're looking to make friends and contacts within the Microsoft community, further your career by showing your authority on a particular subject, or just give something back to the community, TechNet Wiki is the place you should be!
We very much hope you can take just a few minutes to copy your solution over to TechNet Wiki.
If you're in a rush, just dump up what you have. There are wiki followers who may follow behind you and help tidy your post.
If you want further advice on how to post a wiki article, or format a code block, check these links below:
Looking forward to seeing your contributions, and hoping to highlight your efforts in next week's Top Contributors Awards!!
WPF Team BlogHi All,
For updates to WPF, see the team blog. Also many common questions about WPF can be answered be reading the team blog
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
ANN: The New Iteration: How XAML Transforms the Collaboration Between Designers and Developers in WPFirhetoric Friday, December 07, 2007 9:55 PM
- 710422The truth is out there Friday, September 03, 2010 3:30 PM
- 85969bojingo Thursday, March 10, 2011 3:12 PM
- 45438JJChen Saturday, May 16, 2009 12:53 AM
- 118564Mr. Javaman Monday, February 07, 2011 4:22 PM
- 43361MikeOConnor Wednesday, August 04, 2010 3:35 PM
- 519198Thiago MDTech Friday, March 26, 2010 5:44 AM
- 62095Deepak dixit Saturday, December 17, 2011 6:09 PM
- 41896kzub Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:23 PM
- 68192Vishal.Bhatt Thursday, September 02, 2010 11:54 AM
- 43266Kiran75 Wednesday, November 24, 2010 3:32 PM
- 182091Dirkster9999 Tuesday, March 06, 2012 4:37 PM
- 138565Woggly Wednesday, June 10, 2009 11:06 AM
- 2725Grecian Developer Monday, December 03, 2012 9:42 PM
- 84745mariocatch Thursday, February 02, 2012 2:41 PM
- 64110Jesper Odgaard Nielsen Sunday, December 06, 2009 8:20 AM
- 1110463Thiago MDTech Friday, March 19, 2010 2:18 PM
- 112Nullspace007 1 hour 2 minutes ago
- 148VcDeveloper 17 hours 27 minutes ago
- 150wang1203 16 hours 35 minutes ago
WPF application with entity framework gives the following issue.The transaction failed due to an error processing the database updates.somsekhark 8 hours 5 minutes ago