I have a problem on accessing microsoft website, eg. Microsoft.com, msn.com, hotmail.com, or live mesenger. FYI, I am connecting through a wireless router (SMC). I can access to any other website eg. google.com, yahoo.com.
I've also tried to ping microsoft.com, msn.com, hotmail.com > all return 100% lost result. Pingging google.com have no problem. The same laptop is able to access to the microsoft website when in the other network (other router, other network), but no lock when I connecting through the wireless router.
I've tried the following step:
1. Clear the IE Cache.
2. Check the LAN setting to automatically detect setting
3. Check the Windows XP system time
4. Check the MTU in the router - set to 1492
5. Uninstall Live Messenger, and try to access hotmail.com again => failed.
6. Lastly, I update my IE to IE7 => still canot
I am not sure why this problem occur since it works fine previously.. Please help,thanks.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Msdn Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Msdn Web site.