Wednesday, March 07, 2012 9:58 AM
When I run weather application from start menu the message appears "This app is not available in your market". When I run Music, Videos, Xbox Live Games The message appears sign-in is not supported in you region at this time error code:-0xc00d1388(0xc00d1388)
How to solve this issue?
Friday, March 09, 2012 8:40 AMModerator
Are you going on with Windows 8? For this Consumer Preview, some Windows 8 Metro Apps will only be available in the United States, Japan, Germany and France.
By the way, this is forum for Visual Studio Windows Forms programming issue, the question you posted is off topic and will be more appropriated to posted on http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_8
Helen Zhou [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
- Marked As Answer by Helen ZhouModerator Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:16 AM
Friday, March 30, 2012 7:05 AM
There is a workaround for this to try out the apps.
1. Create a live id with location as United States.
2. create a user account associated with this live id from control panel
2. goto control panel and launch 'region". change "location" to "United states"
3. signout and sign in with this live id. Launch the apps now. it should work.