Discussions on platform development for Windows Embedded Compact, Windows Embedded CE and Window CE .NET using Platform Builder.
Welcome brave CE platform developers.
You are developing a Windows Embedded Compact image, a Windows Embedded CE BSP, a Windows CE driver? then you are at the right place.
This forum will host discussions about using Platform Builder to build Windows CE images, drivers, BSPs. You might have been rerouted here from NewsGroups, and I am sure you will love the format of forums.
You might have noticed that 2 other forums just opened at the same time, one for CE native applications development and another one for CE managed applications development, so if your question is more related to developing a native application for CE, go here, and if your question is about managed application development on CE, go here.
I am sure you will bookmark this place really rapidly.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 342hyderabadibiryani 16 hours 20 minutes ago
- 023kaze.sensei 9 hours 47 minutes ago
- 034hyderabadibiryani 16 hours 40 minutes ago
- 248L19 22 hours 14 minutes ago
- 156Kevin Chaves Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:33 PM
- 034Seeth 22 hours 0 minutes ago
- 476Seeth Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:49 AM
- 163PawelZ Friday, May 24, 2013 7:02 AM
- 043Elizaaa Friday, May 24, 2013 4:51 AM
- 156surya2 Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:44 PM
- 360Anon5710 Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:59 PM
- 140Liang1 Thursday, May 23, 2013 12:30 PM
- 470LiamDee Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:46 AM
- 12157Rohith_88 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:13 AM
- 044danielpunct Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:41 AM
- 248MJ Masbad Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:41 AM
- 23669cepd.com Thursday, August 05, 2010 8:23 PM
Hibernate is not working with SetSystemPowerState(NULL, POWER_STATE_CRITICAL, POWER_FORCE) on WinCE 7.0 device ;Elizaaa Friday, May 17, 2013 9:43 AM
- 11195Deepu27 Friday, May 10, 2013 7:48 AM
- 7121-maki- Wednesday, May 15, 2013 4:15 PM