Monday, June 13, 2011 10:32 AM
I am getting this security alert popping up in Quicken 2011 (the Australian Version). I have attached a PDF document to a transaction and when I come to view it, the above message appears. I have literally tried everything. I sent this email to Quicken just to let them know what I have tried (based on what I have found on the internet) as they are also trying to assist (also with no luck)1. Changing the security of the PDF documentRight clicking on the PDF document, click ‘unblock’ in the bottom and then attach it to the transaction.2. Changing security settings for the local intranet
3. Use a different version of Adobe ReaderUninstalled Adobe Reader X (10.1) and installed 9.1 (these are the only 2 which can be installed for Windows 7). OBSERVATION – Adobe Reader X is not compatible at all with my Quicken i.e if Quicken is open I cannot open any PDF documents.4. Use a different PDF reader altogether5. Changed some other settings as below7. Uninstall all Anti Virus ProgramsYour help would be greatly appreciated!!!
- Start Internet Explorer 6.
- On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options dialog box, click the Security tab.
- Click Local intranet, and then click Custom Level.
- Under Reset Custom Settings, click Medium in the Reset to list.
- Click OK two times.