Wednesday, April 18, 2012 5:44 PM
I have 3 questions about the new Metro Style Apps store:
- When is the Windows 8 Store planned to open?
- Is there a way of using the store before it's open to general public?
- Is there a way of making the application published on the store private or by invitation only?
Could help me clarify these 3 points please?
Wednesday, April 18, 2012 6:38 PMModerator
Please see below for the answers to your questions.
- No date is set at this time. Please follow our blog at http://blogs.msdn.com/b/windowsstore/archive/2012/04/18/windows-store-expanding-to-new-markets.aspx for updates on this.
- You can design, develop, and build your Metro style apps so they're ready when the Windows Store opens for submissions. In the meantime, you can share your Metro style apps with other developers for testing and review. That way, when the Windows Store opens for submissions, you'll be ready to make money with Windows 8.
- Please read over the following article regarding publishing your app.