Tuesday, July 03, 2012 12:24 PM
we getting different different errors while deploying can you people able to run successfully?
- This operation returned because the timeout period expired.
- The device-side executable could not be shut down.
- The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process.
- Moved by Jeff SandersMicrosoft Employee, Moderator Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:52 PM Tools issue (From:UI Design for Metro style apps)
Wednesday, July 04, 2012 12:59 AMModerator
What happens when you create a new Metro style application using one of the templates. Does that run?
Best Wishes - Eric
Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:51 PMModerator
Yes we are able to run successfully.
Are you low on system resources?
Jeff Sanders (MSFT)
- Proposed As Answer by Jeff SandersMicrosoft Employee, Moderator Tuesday, July 10, 2012 2:51 PM
Wednesday, July 11, 2012 4:46 AM
Thanks for the reply, I installed windows 8 64 bit os,now its working,more problem with with 32 bit os.