Discuss and ask questions about Visual Studio Extensibility (VSX), using the Extension Manager, building VSIX containers for deployment, the Visual Studio SDK, Text Templates (T4), add-ins, macros, and more.
MPFProj for VS 2012 released on CodePlexEd DoreMicrosoft EmployeeThursday, November 15, 2012 7:31 PM
I've also listed the earlier releases and some sample links on the new VSX Arcana blog.
Visual Studio 2012 is now available!
You'll find the downloads available here:
You can find the Visual Studio 2012 RC SDK here:
You can vote on feedback and ideas (or add your own!) on
If you find any issue, please go to
Where to post feedback, bugs, and questions
- This Forum - about VSX, MEF, EnvDTE, Text Templates (T4) and other non-modeling extensibility
- For questions about T4 Toolbox, please use http://t4toolbox.codeplex.com/discussions
- Visualization and Modeling Forum - for Visual Studio Ultimate architecture tools - UML, DGML, Architecture Explorer, Layer diagrams
- Visualization and Modeling Extensibility Forum - for domain-specific languages (DSLs) and extending the modeling tools
- Microsoft Connect Visual Studio - for bug reports and suggestions
- The Community Content block at the bottom of any MSDN Library page to add your own tips, corrections or feedback about the content
Looking for additional T4 tools?
CodePlex is Microsoft's open source project hosting web site. You can use CodePlex to create new projects to share with the world, join others who have already started their own projects, or use the applications on this site and provide feedback.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 629085Carlos J. QuinteroMVPWednesday, November 26, 2008 11:40 AM
- 2116Yi Feng, Li Friday, May 10, 2013 7:28 AM
- 130r2Martin2 16 hours 49 minutes ago
- 027Yi Feng, Li 40 minutes ago
- 142rene_weiss Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:17 PM
- 380Dylan Barrie Saturday, May 18, 2013 10:06 AM
- 027Soni_qureshi 16 hours 58 minutes ago
- 688jbattermann Friday, May 17, 2013 9:31 AM
- 4130Tonaplo Monday, May 20, 2013 11:43 AM
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corruptEllaiyaraja Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:48 PM
- 034VadimLuk 22 hours 39 minutes ago
- 039VadimLuk Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:06 AM
- 4122LozCool Sunday, May 12, 2013 9:58 AM
- 2223allencpp Friday, May 03, 2013 7:04 AM
- 63904ShahinBasheer Wednesday, February 03, 2010 7:19 PM
- 687.NET_Student Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:25 AM
- 4102IRW7 Wednesday, May 15, 2013 1:16 PM
- 174Raveendra Pai M Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:55 PM
- 261sharonjl Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:11 PM
- 272Igal Tabachnik Thursday, May 16, 2013 3:34 PM
- 3129Parthasarathy.s Thursday, May 09, 2013 9:25 AM