Tuesday, March 15, 2011 2:43 AMi can't start the performance profiler, my app is a MFC dll.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:47 PM
Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:14 PMModerator
This error can happen when you have certain anti-virus or security software installed. Please check if you have any of the following running:
- Application Verifier (AppVerifier)
- Embassy Security Center (check for \system32\wxvault.dll)
- Symantec's Protection Agent (sysfer.dll)
- Lumension security suite (\system32\sxwmon32.dll)
If any of these are installed, you might have to stop them from running temporarily in order to get profiling results.
- Marked As Answer by eryangModerator Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:26 AM
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:03 AM
Your solution is not enough.
I had the same problem and tried 4 above points to overcome it. Nothing helped.
The problem was related with launched DbgView.exe
I think you may expand your solution adding
- Proposed As Answer by Paroval Tuesday, April 24, 2012 11:42 AM