Discuss the database features of Visual Studio, including database and server projects for SQL Server, SQL CLR projects, Transact-SQL Debugging, and the Table Designer (in Server Explorer).
Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools CTP4 bit available now!
Microsoft SQL Server Data Tools ...
...provides an integrated environment for database developers to carry out all their database design work for any SQL Server platform (both on and off premise) within Visual Studio. Database developers can use the SQL Server Object Explorer in VS to easily create or edit database objects and data, or execute queries.
Developers will also appreciate the familiar VS tools we bring to database development, specifically; code navigation, IntelliSense, language support that parallels what is available for C# and VB, platform-specific validation, debugging and declarative editing in the TSQL Editor, as well as a visual Table Designer for both database projects and online database instances.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 448Rogge Wednesday, May 15, 2013 8:28 PM
- 3108KerlsG Monday, May 13, 2013 2:25 PM
- 4519726Justin Fortmann Sunday, December 11, 2011 3:22 PM
"The target database schema provider could not be determined" With VSDBCMD Only When /ConnectionString is SpecifiedJohn SaundersMVPWednesday, May 08, 2013 1:30 AM
HOW TO: FIX ERROR - "the 'microsoft.ace.oledb.12.0' provider is not registered on the local machine"MaxJordan91 Saturday, December 10, 2011 12:51 PM
- 3249Mahesh Dasari Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:56 PM
- 1291khaledsobhy83 Wednesday, May 08, 2013 4:47 PM
- 295William Vaughn Monday, May 06, 2013 11:39 PM
- 21867Hainesy 82 Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:11 AM
- 7578InderDureja Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:15 AM
- 4413Illya Tuesday, April 23, 2013 11:35 AM
- 3246DaveIII Monday, April 22, 2013 3:32 AM
How to Import / Export Excel file or tab delimited text file into Database using MS Visual Studio 2010 database project?SathyJay Friday, April 12, 2013 11:18 AM
- 74768Ch. Bilal Ahmed Friday, November 05, 2010 10:31 AM
- 32899Brian Poploskie Friday, June 01, 2007 8:13 PM
- 2281bala_BT Monday, April 15, 2013 10:34 PM
- 1289InderDureja Monday, April 15, 2013 5:32 AM
- 41616TechVsLife2 Monday, August 20, 2012 11:10 PM
- 1265Lars Eriksson Monday, April 08, 2013 1:36 PM
- 3343Lloyd Dison Friday, April 05, 2013 8:20 PM