Discuss and ask questions about the install and setup of Visual Studio.
Visual Studio 2012 and .NET Framework 4.5 Release to the Web
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and the .NET Framework 4.5 have been released to the web for MSDN subscribers, as well as trial versions for all our customers.
More information about the many features in VS2012 can be found at the links below.
If you have any problems installing Visual Studio or the .NET Framework, please download and run the log collection utility. When that completes, upload %TEMP%\vslogs.cab to an Internet share like http://skydrive.com, which gives you 7GB of free cloud storage using the same Microsoft account you use for these forums. Then share the URL here in this forum with a description of your problem.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 05macroeconomics101 18 minutes ago
- 165altenuta 20 hours 38 minutes ago
- 482ProtosX Monday, May 20, 2013 8:18 AM
- 8297Chris Wundram Friday, May 10, 2013 8:06 PM
- 2120Seabrook7 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:31 PM
- 2104spooti 6 hours 42 minutes ago
- 3103Ted Oda Tuesday, May 21, 2013 4:38 PM
- 2119RajeshMishra90 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 6:15 PM
Visual Studio 2012 Express - I did an Uninstall and fresh Install. Now Completely Broken - stdio.h / intellisense not foundS. Vasu 8 hours 53 minutes ago
- 1113roberta84 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:44 PM
- 042Sridhar Artham 13 hours 16 minutes ago
- 170Maarten Hennekam1 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 5:27 AM
- 177Tanman321 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:52 AM
- 6189Juan Gelós Sunday, May 12, 2013 5:42 PM
- 371Michael Daulerio Monday, May 20, 2013 7:34 PM
- 4145xaprogrammer Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:09 AM
- 7272miguel.jimeno Friday, May 10, 2013 11:24 PM
- 180Brecht Van Hooste Monday, May 20, 2013 4:46 PM
- 5328FireFly-3000 Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:17 AM
- 2133haydnguy Friday, May 17, 2013 4:15 AM