Discuss and ask questions about the install and setup of Visual Studio.
Visual Studio 2012 and .NET Framework 4.5 Release to the Web
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and the .NET Framework 4.5 have been released to the web for MSDN subscribers, as well as trial versions for all our customers.
More information about the many features in VS2012 can be found at the links below.
If you have any problems installing Visual Studio or the .NET Framework, please download and run the log collection utility. When that completes, upload %TEMP%\vslogs.cab to an Internet share like http://skydrive.com, which gives you 7GB of free cloud storage using the same Microsoft account you use for these forums. Then share the URL here in this forum with a description of your problem.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1047662Aaronru - MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, December 11, 2007 7:27 PM
- 0152869ahmedilyas Sunday, October 01, 2006 5:49 AM
- 03JoeMichael 3 minutes ago
- 131Brecht Van Hooste 15 hours 1 minutes ago
- 352ProtosX 23 hours 28 minutes ago
- 5292FireFly-3000 Wednesday, May 15, 2013 11:17 AM
- 2109haydnguy Friday, May 17, 2013 4:15 AM
- 3105xaprogrammer Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:09 AM
- 278Dillibabub 14 hours 42 minutes ago
- 159BarneyWilliams 16 hours 5 minutes ago
- 024Maarten Hennekam1 2 hours 19 minutes ago
- 284RogerAppleby 14 hours 5 minutes ago
- 121496deadlydog Friday, April 12, 2013 3:34 PM
how to fix access to the path 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Service.Model.targets' is deniedJackQB 11 hours 21 minutes ago
- 273ChuckC 15 hours 18 minutes ago
- 5172Juan Gelós Sunday, May 12, 2013 5:42 PM
- 5222CinciJosh Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:11 PM
- 5141TonyCarollaMBSI Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:55 AM
- 3235justin.fromm Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:16 PM
- 281Aybe One Monday, May 20, 2013 12:25 AM
- 286Billielee Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:54 PM
- 2115ccsunjiahui Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:00 AM