Discuss and ask questions about the install and setup of Visual Studio.
Visual Studio 2012 and .NET Framework 4.5 Release to the Web
Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 and the .NET Framework 4.5 have been released to the web for MSDN subscribers, as well as trial versions for all our customers.
More information about the many features in VS2012 can be found at the links below.
If you have any problems installing Visual Studio or the .NET Framework, please download and run the log collection utility. When that completes, upload %TEMP%\vslogs.cab to an Internet share like http://skydrive.com, which gives you 7GB of free cloud storage using the same Microsoft account you use for these forums. Then share the URL here in this forum with a description of your problem.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1047643Aaronru - MSFTMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, December 11, 2007 7:27 PM
- 0152822ahmedilyas Sunday, October 01, 2006 5:49 AM
- 290xaprogrammer Sunday, May 19, 2013 3:09 AM
how to fix access to the path 'C:\Windows\Microsoft.net\v4.0.30319\Microsoft.Service.Model.targets' is deniedJackQB 2 hours 13 minutes ago
- 020Johnsovj 3 hours 16 minutes ago
- 150RogerAppleby 4 hours 57 minutes ago
- 5167Juan Gelós Sunday, May 12, 2013 5:42 PM
- 145ChuckC 6 hours 9 minutes ago
- 5208CinciJosh Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:11 PM
- 147Dillibabub 5 hours 34 minutes ago
- 5136TonyCarollaMBSI Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:55 AM
- 040BarneyWilliams 6 hours 57 minutes ago
- 3215justin.fromm Thursday, May 16, 2013 7:16 PM
- 271Aybe One 22 hours 13 minutes ago
- 277Billielee Saturday, May 18, 2013 5:54 PM
- 140elif tufekci 16 hours 19 minutes ago
- 2106ccsunjiahui Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:00 AM
- 149bole20 18 hours 57 minutes ago
- 140ProtosX 14 hours 20 minutes ago
- 276ProtosX Sunday, May 19, 2013 6:58 AM
- 198Nayan Choudhary Saturday, May 18, 2013 8:52 PM
- 4125RajGai Thursday, May 16, 2013 12:55 PM