Wednesday, August 08, 2012 8:57 AM
I want to see the actual values of my Metro App.
I could set breakpoint while Debugging in Visual Studio 2012, but how could I see (all) actual values of my variables???
Thanks für help..
Wednesday, August 08, 2012 2:32 PM
The debbuger allows you to see values by :
- hovering with the mouse over a variable
- adding a watch for a specific variable. I prefer this method, as all chosen variables appear in a list
Thursday, August 09, 2012 6:31 AM
Thanks.. the hovering I found out, too :)
But what did you mean with "adding a watch for a specific variable" ?
Thursday, August 09, 2012 12:51 PM
- In your code, set up a breakpoint (by clicking on the margin of the code Editor, at the line you want the breakpoint).
- Start your code. It will stop when reaching the breakpoint
- Select the name of a variable in your code
- Right-click the name of the variable
- Choose "Add watch"
- This will ad a line in the "Watch window", where you will see its value
- Marked As Answer by afroDeluXe Monday, August 13, 2012 7:22 AM