Announcements about prereleased versions of Visual Studio 2010 & .NET Framework 4. For discussions and feedback please see the following three forum categories: Prereleased versions of .NET Framework 4, prereleased versions of Microsoft Visual Studio 2010, and prereleased versions of Microsoft Visual Studio Team System and Visual Studio 2010 ALM Features. This forum has been retired and in now read-only.
Release Candidate now available for MSDN SubscribersCharles SterlingMicrosoft EmployeeTuesday, February 09, 2010 1:43 AM
Today 2/8/2010 @ 4pm Visual Studio release candidate went live to MSDN Subscribers
(For the rest of the world it goes live Wednesday at 12:00pm via Microsoft Downloads)
If you want to let us know what you think the two easiest ways:
-This feedback goes straight into our TFS work item Database and we review it daily!
For information about going live on Team Foundation Server please see Jeff Beehlers blog:
Release Candidate will be a ‘go-live’ release
For any additional information about versions of Visual Studio 2010/Net Framework 4 please refer to the MSDN release candidate page:
Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4 Release Candidate
Have Fun and we do look forward to hearing from you!
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 233256Vinay P Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:29 AM
- 27971Ali Sakhi Friday, March 12, 2010 4:54 AM
How do I create/add new (not existing) requirements in Test and Lab Manager to associate with test cases?Saema Monday, March 15, 2010 9:07 AM
- 29888fred2009 Monday, March 08, 2010 10:33 PM
- 211005Rob Murdoch Thursday, March 04, 2010 6:29 PM
- 412605Shawn Eary Wednesday, March 10, 2010 4:51 AM
- 29954DonBaechtel Wednesday, March 10, 2010 6:48 PM
- 28091nntoanbkit Friday, March 19, 2010 4:13 AM
- 28206Dany C Friday, March 19, 2010 2:11 AM
VSTS 2010 Beta2: Changes saved in the UIMap methods disappear when any methed/Assertion is added through "Add and Generete" Method button present on the coded UI test builderprashant2136 Monday, December 21, 2009 12:52 PM
- 27980ComputerWhiz Monday, March 22, 2010 6:16 PM
- 18517Whitts Tuesday, March 23, 2010 12:10 PM
- 17832Wasab1 Tuesday, March 23, 2010 7:16 PM
- 17583Kiran Mandapati Wednesday, March 24, 2010 7:31 AM
- 18775pbi1938 Wednesday, March 24, 2010 8:00 AM
- 48797stax76 Friday, March 19, 2010 9:12 PM
- 48705Russell Miller Friday, March 19, 2010 6:00 PM
- 18248Chris Pietschmann Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:23 AM
- 28588E. Julian Friday, March 19, 2010 3:47 AM
Cannot send E-Mails with large attachments (System.Net.Mail.SmtpClient, System.Net.Mail.MailMessage)Daniel Schmitz Thursday, March 25, 2010 10:24 AM