I have WCSF web pages and I need to re-size or find the size of the screen. In detail, the moment if I press any button on WCSF web page, the current screen should be re-sized to 70% of the actual monitor. In the remaining 30%, I want to display
an other window. I did some googling but no luck.
Any clue on this is highly appreciated.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Msdn Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Msdn Web site.