Friday, February 18, 2011 5:09 PM
I keep getting this Error when publishing my application with clickonce even though I have Crystal Reports for VS2010 installed: I want the prerequisites to be downloaded from the same location as my app. Publishing fails with the following error.
The install location for prerequisites has not been set to 'component vendor's web site' and the file 'Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\CRRuntime_32bit_13_0.msi' in item 'SAP Crystal Reports Runtime Engine for .NET Framework 4.0' can not be located on disk.
Thursday, February 24, 2011 7:33 PM
- Find a product.xml file in C:\\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v7.0A\Bootstrapper\Packages\Crystal Reports for .NET Framework 4.0\
- Open the product.xml file in Notepad (or any text editor)
- Under the <PackageFiles> section, find 2 URLs that point to the 2 deployment packages
- Copy each URL into your web browser and manually download the packages
- Once the packages are downloaded, copy them to the same folder as the product.xml file
- Build and publish your ClickOnce deployment
- Marked As Answer by ingamicro Friday, February 25, 2011 10:35 AM