Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:36 AM
I have an object on my form (let's say a picturebox). If I set the its size 0,0 then it is still on the form, but it is not anymore visible. How can I select it again to change back its size?
- Moved by Esther FanMicrosoft Employee Monday, April 23, 2012 1:00 AM (From:Visual Studio Class Designer)
Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:10 AM
Welcome to the MSDN forum.
You can try the following steps:
1. Right click the form, select the property, then property window appear
2. Select the pictureBox in the dropdown list that on the top of property window
3. Change the value of the size property of pictureBox
If I misunderstood anything, please feel free and let me know.
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
- Marked As Answer by Andrei Pislariu Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:18 AM
Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:18 AM
I found it yesterday, but thanks for help. I realized that I'm so blonde..:))