Discuss VB.NET IDE IntelliSense, debugging, ErrorCorrect, ClickOnce deployment, Refactor™, code snippets, colorization, smart tags, key bindings, etc.
This Forum Has Been Retired
Microsoft Visual Basic CTP for Windows Phone Developer Tools is Available
Many of you have asked if Visual Basic can be used to write Windows Phone applications.
As of today, the answer is "yes!"
Starting today, you can download Microsoft Visual Basic CTP for Windows Phone Developer Tools. This is a great milestone as it enables our Visual Basic developers to be able to build applications for Windows Phone.
Applications built using the CTP run on both the emulator and the phone. To try the CTP, you'll need the final version of Windows Phone Developer Tools and Visual Studio 2010 Professional or higher. If you don't have Visual Studio 2010 Professional, you can install the free trial of Visual Studio Professional.
The CTP includes Visual Studio 2010 project templates, item templates, designer support, emulator support, debugging, and IntelliSense for Visual Basic. After installing the CTP, Visual Studio 2010 Professional and higher users will find Windows Phone project types for Visual Basic in the New Project Dialog, as you can see below.
(Reffered from Soma's blog http://blogs.msdn.com/b/somasegar/archive/2010/09/23/windows-phone-vb-developers-great-mobile-apps.aspx)
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 310898Newton2010 Saturday, October 16, 2010 2:03 PM
- 01488Pravbookbox Wednesday, December 19, 2012 11:25 AM
- 11436Pravbookbox Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:05 AM
- 31846ThatVBKid Thursday, December 06, 2012 5:29 AM
- 01360MAXIMOOCH Thursday, December 13, 2012 5:47 AM
- 55906MikeGray Monday, October 22, 2012 4:05 AM
- 21612ThatVBKid Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:51 PM
- 95119mariles Monday, November 28, 2011 6:06 PM
- 1951725narasiman_jayachandran_2b5374 Monday, February 26, 2007 9:38 AM
- 21559JCHenao1951 Thursday, November 22, 2012 11:38 AM
- 11495Akua Asamoah Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:36 PM
- 11454Showching Friday, November 23, 2012 5:43 AM
How to solve this: Error 1 Unable to find manifest signing certificate in the certificate store.(vb.NET)reverser Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:31 PM
- 272841WaterDamageRestoration Monday, November 05, 2012 8:32 PM
- 31535Shopaholic '_' Thursday, November 15, 2012 5:21 PM
- 31775Markus_Lacey Wednesday, October 24, 2012 10:25 PM
- 51887Bo McIlvain Saturday, November 10, 2012 4:42 PM
How to give multiple color to cells to give number of values in datagridview in vb2008 Express editionMs.ilai Friday, November 16, 2012 12:11 PM
- 11518Romallivss Monday, November 12, 2012 2:13 AM
- 51672Ms.ilai Monday, October 29, 2012 8:41 AM