Discuss and ask questions about Team Foundation Work Item Tracking for all Team Foundation Server clients, including Storyboarding, Excel, Project, Project Server, Feedback, Taskboards, Backlogs, work item customization, and Office integration.
Work Item Field Attributes - What You Can and Can't Change
There are a number of changeable and non-changeable attributes assigned to work item fields. For a quick reference, see the following blog post: Work Item Field Attributes - What You Can and Can't Change.
Work Item Field Reference for Visual Studio ALM and TFS
You can now see at a glance all the work item fields that ship with default process templates TFS 2012 provides. Go here to read the blog post and access the latest content:
Significant Changes Made to the Reference Topics for the Work Item Type Schema Elements
With the current refresh of content on MSDN (today, 1/27/2010), a number of changes were made to consolidate and streamline content that addresses customization and definition of work item types. You can learn more by reading the following blog post: Significant Changes Made to Streamline the Content for Work Item Type Schema Reference.
You might notice that some topics no longer appear in the TOC. This is by design.
Also, you may need to delete your browser's cache to see the changes.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 683elyanison Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:48 AM
- 8112JmacHale Friday, May 10, 2013 4:20 PM
- 034Avneet Kaur Friday, May 17, 2013 10:56 PM
- 038PinkieDianePie Friday, May 17, 2013 6:07 PM
- 146JC Yee Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:28 PM
- 041roberts07 Friday, May 17, 2013 11:54 AM
- 368Feroc Tuesday, May 14, 2013 7:19 AM
- 9154VladimirKuryndin Tuesday, April 30, 2013 1:55 PM
- 045Megacannon Thursday, May 16, 2013 2:26 PM
- 153Goofyb Wednesday, May 15, 2013 3:11 PM
- 367LisDani17 Monday, May 13, 2013 7:38 PM
- 267Basavaraj C. Wadi Monday, May 13, 2013 1:06 PM
- 149Ashwin Vijayendra Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:19 AM
- 2108Carlos Raul Garcia Monday, April 29, 2013 12:10 PM
- 692SeligDrahcir Thursday, May 09, 2013 5:04 PM
Error TF244069: An error occurred while checking the provisioning status of the report ing database schema for a PWA instance. Project Server returned the following error: "Server was unable to process reque st. ---> Exception has been thrown by the targeMurad Mahd Monday, February 18, 2013 11:03 AM
- 6208Rick Niedz Wednesday, April 03, 2013 12:52 PM
- 9676Prashantgouda Thursday, February 14, 2013 9:06 AM
- 1107nononononono Friday, May 03, 2013 2:35 PM
- 5682Juan José Móriz Tuesday, January 15, 2013 12:25 PM