Discuss and ask questions about Team Foundation Work Item Tracking for all Team Foundation Server clients, including Storyboarding, Excel, Project, Project Server, Feedback, Taskboards, Backlogs, work item customization, and Office integration.
Work Item Field Attributes - What You Can and Can't Change
There are a number of changeable and non-changeable attributes assigned to work item fields. For a quick reference, see the following blog post: Work Item Field Attributes - What You Can and Can't Change.
Work Item Field Reference for Visual Studio ALM and TFS
You can now see at a glance all the work item fields that ship with default process templates TFS 2012 provides. Go here to read the blog post and access the latest content:
Significant Changes Made to the Reference Topics for the Work Item Type Schema Elements
With the current refresh of content on MSDN (today, 1/27/2010), a number of changes were made to consolidate and streamline content that addresses customization and definition of work item types. You can learn more by reading the following blog post: Significant Changes Made to Streamline the Content for Work Item Type Schema Reference.
You might notice that some topics no longer appear in the TOC. This is by design.
Also, you may need to delete your browser's cache to see the changes.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 019461Rob Caron MSFT Saturday, April 01, 2006 2:24 AM
- 09bahar Ghadami---- 3 hours 28 minutes ago
- 235mcgjr Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:31 PM
- 031BlakeU Friday, May 24, 2013 5:30 PM
- 028Alice Ciccu Friday, May 24, 2013 3:19 PM
- 354Mat_one Wednesday, May 22, 2013 3:48 PM
- 341Chunmun1 Thursday, May 23, 2013 8:57 PM
- 237Moital Thursday, May 23, 2013 4:48 PM
- 144Nilesh Thakkar [MSFT] Thursday, May 23, 2013 9:36 AM
- 585Nilesh Thakkar [MSFT] Monday, May 20, 2013 10:28 AM
- 133RUBYHAUS Thursday, May 23, 2013 3:43 PM
- 367Avneet Kaur Friday, May 17, 2013 10:56 PM
- 144coolram4u Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:30 AM
- 139mpoirier101 Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:19 AM
- 142mpoirier101 Wednesday, May 22, 2013 4:00 AM
- 137Jason D. Camp Wednesday, May 22, 2013 1:44 PM
- 9148JmacHale Friday, May 10, 2013 4:20 PM
- 63358Marc 999 Monday, July 12, 2010 4:36 PM
Changing the AssignedTo field back to the original assignee in transition from Resolved to Active in Bug WITTRamaglia Tuesday, May 21, 2013 9:28 PM
- 262Dom3nico Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:25 AM
- 2200Nandeesh.x Thursday, March 21, 2013 11:12 AM