Discuss and ask questions about using Team Foundation Server from Eclipse based IDE's or from Mac, Linux and Unix platforms.
Team Explorer Everywhere for TFS Update 2 Now AvailableMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, September 16, 2011 6:16 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we just shipped a new version of Team Explorer Everywhere. It's available from the download site and the Eclipse Update Site
Let us know how you get on.
Team Foundation Build Extensions UpdatedMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, August 19, 2011 8:07 AM
The latest version of the build extensions includes a couple of important updates:
- Maven 3 support in addition to Maven 2 and Ant
- A fix to the issue when invoking the Maven processes using goal with a : in it
You can download the latest version of the TFS 2010 Build Extensions here:
TFS SDK for Java Available NowMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, June 04, 2011 5:55 AM
We recently just updated the TS SDK for Java to match the version of Team Explorer Everywhere for TFS that was also just released. The main update was a newly updated Build API and support for Java 7 on Mac OS X.
For more information see the following:
Let us know what you think and if you create anything interesting with the SDK. If you have any questions about usage then feel free to post in this forum.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 717433Tumatawhero Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:05 AM
- 510728TuhinKanti Wednesday, February 16, 2011 8:15 AM
- 79670stevenja Tuesday, May 25, 2010 9:23 PM
- 39337Martin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, March 05, 2010 10:36 AM
- 29151Ed Frey Friday, April 09, 2010 7:25 PM
- 48616Anthony bpli Tuesday, February 01, 2011 12:15 AM
- 28566gertdriesen Friday, March 05, 2010 6:57 PM
- 28475Manuel. _ Sunday, March 07, 2010 11:35 AM
- 38447ginokuo Wednesday, March 24, 2010 4:52 AM
How to use TEE-CLC without password on the command line, without interactive password, and without password in the clear in the profile?Peter Klavins Wednesday, May 19, 2010 3:03 PM
the SOAP endpoint http://<host>/Services/V1.0/Registration.asmx could not be contacted. HTTP status: 404Roy.Rosenberg Tuesday, September 07, 2010 9:16 AM
- 48026Darrick Baldwin Thursday, April 22, 2010 4:56 PM
- 17989Zzooner Wednesday, June 16, 2010 4:52 PM
- 27652Lone VVolf Monday, March 08, 2010 12:33 PM
- 57623Darrick Baldwin Tuesday, July 27, 2010 3:15 PM
- 37585James McLean Thursday, May 13, 2010 1:34 AM
- 87552mohit_sang Saturday, May 01, 2010 1:26 AM
- 97496Nikhil14 Wednesday, February 09, 2011 8:03 PM
- 27250TJ Tang Friday, May 07, 2010 1:36 PM
- 57054DR32768 Thursday, January 13, 2011 12:11 PM