Discuss and ask questions about using Team Foundation Server from Eclipse based IDE's or from Mac, Linux and Unix platforms.
Team Explorer Everywhere for TFS Update 2 Now AvailableMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, September 16, 2011 6:16 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we just shipped a new version of Team Explorer Everywhere. It's available from the download site and the Eclipse Update Site
Let us know how you get on.
Team Foundation Build Extensions UpdatedMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, August 19, 2011 8:07 AM
The latest version of the build extensions includes a couple of important updates:
- Maven 3 support in addition to Maven 2 and Ant
- A fix to the issue when invoking the Maven processes using goal with a : in it
You can download the latest version of the TFS 2010 Build Extensions here:
TFS SDK for Java Available NowMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, June 04, 2011 5:55 AM
We recently just updated the TS SDK for Java to match the version of Team Explorer Everywhere for TFS that was also just released. The main update was a newly updated Build API and support for Java 7 on Mac OS X.
For more information see the following:
Let us know what you think and if you create anything interesting with the SDK. If you have any questions about usage then feel free to post in this forum.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 167Calmlyarun Thursday, May 23, 2013 7:01 AM
- 151Remya PR Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:44 AM
- 156CodeCompositor Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:22 PM
- 7225Remya PR Friday, April 19, 2013 8:49 AM
- 255TJ Tang Monday, May 20, 2013 8:57 PM
- 14192Holger_Schmidt Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:10 AM
- 3108VladimirKuryndin Monday, May 13, 2013 9:33 PM
- 6150Gregory Wyne Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:44 PM
- 6842DustyJewett Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:19 PM
- 3185yaakov.s Tuesday, April 16, 2013 10:10 AM
- 1168BobHardisterMVPThursday, May 02, 2013 8:05 PM
Executable bit does not saved during get on server workspaces TEE Update 2 TFS 2012 Update 1 with Hotfix 1VladimirKuryndin Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:22 AM
- 1197Tyweed Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:43 PM
- 0146Remya PR Friday, May 03, 2013 4:36 AM
- 7196RandyG271 Monday, April 29, 2013 5:23 PM
Use Different Credentials when connecting to a *.visualstudio.com hosted tfs collection doesn't work as expected.Headhunter45 Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:00 AM
- 111449OptimAdam Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:01 PM
- 8316Vinayak Challamarad Monday, April 15, 2013 11:41 AM
- 1156GautamD Thursday, April 25, 2013 5:40 AM
- 2163J Heuer Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:54 PM