Discuss and ask questions about using Team Foundation Server from Eclipse based IDE's or from Mac, Linux and Unix platforms.
Team Explorer Everywhere for TFS Update 2 Now AvailableMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, September 16, 2011 6:16 PM
Just wanted to let everyone know that we just shipped a new version of Team Explorer Everywhere. It's available from the download site and the Eclipse Update Site
Let us know how you get on.
Team Foundation Build Extensions UpdatedMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeFriday, August 19, 2011 8:07 AM
The latest version of the build extensions includes a couple of important updates:
- Maven 3 support in addition to Maven 2 and Ant
- A fix to the issue when invoking the Maven processes using goal with a : in it
You can download the latest version of the TFS 2010 Build Extensions here:
TFS SDK for Java Available NowMartin WoodwardMicrosoft EmployeeSaturday, June 04, 2011 5:55 AM
We recently just updated the TS SDK for Java to match the version of Team Explorer Everywhere for TFS that was also just released. The main update was a newly updated Build API and support for Java 7 on Mac OS X.
For more information see the following:
Let us know what you think and if you create anything interesting with the SDK. If you have any questions about usage then feel free to post in this forum.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 6113Gregory Wyne Wednesday, May 15, 2013 7:44 PM
- 6822DustyJewett Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:19 PM
- 13149Holger_Schmidt Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:10 AM
- 1138BobHardisterMVPThursday, May 02, 2013 8:05 PM
Executable bit does not saved during get on server workspaces TEE Update 2 TFS 2012 Update 1 with Hotfix 1VladimirKuryndin Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:22 AM
- 7161RandyG271 Monday, April 29, 2013 5:23 PM
Use Different Credentials when connecting to a *.visualstudio.com hosted tfs collection doesn't work as expected.Headhunter45 Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:00 AM
- 111407OptimAdam Wednesday, October 03, 2012 2:01 PM
- 8301Vinayak Challamarad Monday, April 15, 2013 11:41 AM
- 7137Innovation4 Tuesday, April 23, 2013 6:09 PM
- 1136wewilder Thursday, April 18, 2013 7:50 PM
- 2303wewilder Friday, March 15, 2013 8:46 PM
- 2192GaryKephart Monday, April 15, 2013 4:51 PM
- 4195samyemtuladhar Monday, April 08, 2013 4:20 PM
- 124842pc Saturday, April 06, 2013 5:57 AM
- 10291Acornsoft Thursday, March 21, 2013 4:07 AM
- 2230GeorgeBittencourt Thursday, April 04, 2013 2:56 PM
- 717426Tumatawhero Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:05 AM
Visual Studio Team Explorer Everywhere or TFS Web Access free to use?? or license/purchase required?RemyMartin Tuesday, March 26, 2013 6:18 PM
- 2227Darren Lamb Monday, March 25, 2013 3:54 PM