Wednesday, November 09, 2011 10:51 PM
I am using Team Anywhere 2010 with Eclipse. I get the following error when trying to create a build definition that uses an ant file:
The operation cannot be completed because the user (PITNET\rtimco) does not have one or more required permissions (Use) for workspace TFSBuildTemporaryWorkspaceAN2120;Rtimco.
Here's the set of steps that I followed.
1. Right click on Builds in the "Team Explorer" view.
2. Select "New Build Definition..."
3. Enter a build definition name.
4. Select the "Project File" list item in the "Build Defintion" dialog.
5. Click the "Create" button. The "Create build Definition Wizard" dialog will appear.
Does anyone know why this is happening and how to resolve this issue?
Friday, December 02, 2011 1:17 AMOwner
Do you happen to have two or more domains in your company where the same identity (rtimco) exists and are they both configured to be able to access the TFS server (for example the same user but in a Dev and a Production domain both with access to that server)
Friday, December 02, 2011 7:11 PMNo, I don't. Just one domain.