Monday, January 28, 2013 9:41 AMi use advanced mode
and select static row
and set keepwithgroup =after
and repeat on new page =true
and nothing happen ,still header dissapear when move to next page
- Edited by Ahmed Osman2 Monday, January 28, 2013 9:54 AM
Monday, January 28, 2013 9:53 AM
Which header you are talking about is it tablix header / Report header
Just give a try to these steps if report header
1. Right Click on report header surfface
2. Click on first page and Last page
if it is tablix header see this link same issue was resolved
Hope this will help you !!!
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 7:34 AMModerator
If you use a table control, please refer to the steps below to set it.
- Click the coin on the group and select “Advanced Mode”.
- Select the first static group on the row groups.
- Set the “RepeatOnNewPage” to true in the Properties window.
If you are using a matrix control, right-click the matrix and select “Tablix Properties”, and then checked “Repeat header columns on each page”.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Ahmed Osman2 Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:11 AM