Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:52 PM
- Created a parameter(@TECHNOLOGY) which "Allow Multiple Values" and "Selected parameter visibility : Visible".
- Drop the 'Tablix' on Report(Report1) and fill the details area with columns which i created using the following dataset :
SELECT * FROM OPENQUERY(DATAINT,'SELECT * FROM GSM_NODES') WHERE TECHNOLOGY IN (@TECHNOLOGY)
- I can able to see pamameter area which i am select multiple values as well display the report. I have no issue with this report.
- Created a New Report(Report2); Placed textbox-->Right click 'textbox properties'--->'Select Action'---->'Go to Report'-->'Select the parameter' NAME : TECHNOLOGY and Value : =First(Fields!TECHNOLOGY.Value, "TechnologyGroupLookup4ReportMenu")-->Click 'OK'.
- I run Report2 and click on textbox; i can see Report1. When i click textbox on development machine, i can able to see parameter area but when i deployed and click textbox on sharepoint 2010 portal, i cannot see parameter area.
I am using "SQL Server 2008 BIDS" for my development of reports.
Monday, December 31, 2012 10:19 AMModerator
Based on the current information, the reason might be that you didn’t deploy the Report1 to the report server that runs under the SharePoint site. If we use the “Go to report” option for the drillthrough action, the drillthrough report must be in the same folder as the main report.
If it is not the case, you can work around the issue by selecting “Go to URL”, and then pass the TECHNOLOGY parameter within the URL. In this way, the drillthrough can be in a different folder or even a different report server. For example, the URL may be like:
http://<Server Name>:port/reportserver?http://<Server Name>/sites/ssrs/Reports/Report1.rdl&rs:Command=Render&TECHNOLOGY=XYZ
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Kashif Chotu Monday, December 31, 2012 11:48 AM