Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:07 AM
Is anyone knows how to show a desired label on radial scale of gauge? For Instance, the radial gauge has the values like 1000,2000,3000 and so on, here i would like to show only 1000 and hide the remaining labels.
Thanks in advance.
- Edited by Shrek Kilari Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:24 AM
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:22 AMModerator
As far as I know, it is impossible to make the first label visible and the other labels hidden for a Radial Gauge. To work around this issue, I suggest that you change the interval of the scale. Please use the following steps:
- Right click on the Gauge scale, and open the Radial Scales Properties dialog box.
- Set the Minimum value to 0, Maximum to 5000 for example.
- Set the Interval to 4000, and set the Interval offset to 1000.
- Click the Labels tab, uncheck the Show labels at the end of scale option.
- Optionally, you can click the Minor Tick Marks, and set the Interval.
Hope this helps.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Mike YinMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:16 PM