Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:07 PM
Please find below screen shot for Actual Display but as of now I want to Expected display which is like
Customer AirtimePurchase 2 Customer Airtime PurchasewithRegistrationCommission MMFCustomerPaymentToMMF Organisation
Volume Txvalue Volume Txvalue Volume Txvalue
Pay Bill Via Web Pay Utility Send Money Transfer Transfer Via Web
Volume Txvalue Volume Txvalue Volume Txvalue Volume Txvalue Volume Txvalue
It Means as of now Transaction Type are displaying row wise but I need to display Transaction Types as Column wise like written above for mat in Tabular report in SSRS2008
Please can any one help me in this Issue?
- Edited by nsrao.msbi Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:41 AM
Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:16 PM
can i have more detail of what you want?
Dj's | Please mark as answered or vote helpful if this post help resolved your issue. Thanks!
Sunday, March 03, 2013 12:37 PM
Could you please help on this issue.
Thanks and Regards,
Thursday, March 07, 2013 9:03 AMModerator
To achieve your goal, use the following steps to design the report:
- In the Report Designer, add a matrix to the designer surface.
- Delete the first column of the matrix.
- Right click on the handle of the column, and select Insert Column -> Inside Group – Right.
- Drag the TransacationType field to the first row, Volume field to the second row of the first column, and TXValue to the second row of the second column.
TechNet Community Support