Thursday, November 10, 2011 2:50 PM
I am trying to connect to the Database using Windows 'integrated security'. I am getting Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'. I have the following connection string.
Data Source=testDB;Initial Catalog=test1;Integrated Security=SSPI
Could you please let me know if there are any suggestions? Thank you.
Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:22 PM
Check these out -
Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:26 PM
Looks you have some issues with SSRS configuration please check here to configure service
Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:51 PMThanks for the link. I am using the Built-in account as 'Network Service' for service account. Do I have to change the coount?
- Proposed As Answer by TheTurdFerguson Thursday, November 10, 2011 7:04 PM
Monday, November 14, 2011 8:39 AMModerator
Thanks for your post.
Whenever you use Windows Authentication to connect to the specified database, you need to assign the accessing right of the relevant database to your current windows login. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Use SSMS to connect to the TestDB.
2. Expand the Security node.
3. Right-click Logins node, select New login.
4. Type in your windows login (such as domain\name)as login name.
5. Switch to Server Roles tab, check the public and sysadmin checkbox.
6. Switch to Users Mapping tab, check the test1 Database in the first section, and check the db_owner and public roles in the below section.
7. Click ok to finish.
Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
- Marked As Answer by Zilong LuModerator Tuesday, November 22, 2011 10:10 AM