Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:10 AM
I have designed a SSRS report using Report Builder 3.0 and i have uploaded the report file [.rdl] to SharePoint library.
Executing the report from Report Builder as well as from SharePoint run perfectly fine.
Also i am able to manually export the report in pdf format, however when i subscribe the report using "Manage Subscriptions" options of report file [.rdl] from SharePoint document library it gives error as "An error has occurred during report processing". I have schedule the report.
Has any one faced this issue or am i missing some thing over here?
Any suggestions on this would be highly appreciated
Regards, Ketan Gandhi
I am subscribing the report to be generated in Sharepoint
- Edited by Ketan3 Tuesday, November 27, 2012 7:20 AM missed few information
Wednesday, November 28, 2012 11:45 AMModerator
It's a common error message and the root cause can be various. Here, the following suggestions are for your references:
1. Check the "From" tag when configuring the subscripton, and make sure the sender email address is valid.
2. The data source that the report uses is configured to use stored credentilas.
3. Configure the SSRS Service Account to use a domain user account from the Reporting Services Configuration Manager.
4. To create the subscription, you must have View Items permission on the report. To deliver the report, you must have Add Items permission on the
library to which the report is delivered.
5. If the destination is a SharePoint library, it must be on the same SharePoint site.
If the issuer persists, please post the related error message details in the Reporting Services Log file. The log file is located in the <Drive>:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10_50.<Instance Name>\Reporting Services\LogFiles folder.
If you have any feedback on our support, please click here
TechNet Community Support