Friday, August 10, 2012 5:31 AM
- Edited by Emalai Friday, August 10, 2012 5:33 AM
Friday, August 10, 2012 6:23 AMAnswerer
HI Emalai !
Seems like you already have an answer to this in below thread;
From your description, you are designning a client report definition (.rdlc) file. Let's assume the name of the field placed in the Column_A is "Column_A" and the name of the field placed in "Column_B" is "Column_B", and then, I suggest that you refer to the following steps:
- Drag a Table control to the design surface.
- Place "Column_B" in the Details row.
- Add a parent group for the Details group, and set the group to group on the "Column_A" field.
- Right-click on the details row of the "TimeDiff" column, select "Add Total".
- Right-click on the textbox that contains "Column_A" field, and select "Add Total"-> "After".
For more information, please refer to the following article:
Besides, this question is probably better served by the Visual Studio Report Controls forum where the experts are more familiar with the ReportViewer control. For your convenience, I have included link below:Thanks, Hasham Niaz