Friday, December 14, 2012 10:07 AM
I also did the same thing. i just clicked on Advanced mode in Column Group, and then in Row Group Side i set Fixed Data=true for first top static. I'm using local report not server report and i'm displaying that local report in Reportviewer. Now also its not working....
Friday, December 14, 2012 2:53 PM
on the tablix properties did you check below?
Monday, December 17, 2012 9:00 AMModerator
If you are using a table control, then the steps you did should work, if you are using a matrix, Krootz’s suggestion is exactly right. Please right-click the matrix and then select “tablix Properties”, then checked the “Keep header visible while scrolling” option.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
TechNet Community Support
Wednesday, December 19, 2012 7:12 AM
Thanks for your valueable information. Now i'm able to fix the column header. Befor wat i did wrong is, in reportviewer i kept AsyncRendering="False" SizeToReportContent="True".
Now i changed that to, AsyncRendering="True" SizeToReportContent="False" and Fixed Data=True... now it's working.
- Marked As Answer by Charlie LiaoMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Monday, December 24, 2012 1:26 AM