Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:18 AM
I want to setup four labels on the radial scale of gauge as follows:
1. Minimum value, which is starting point of the scale
2. Lower value, which is Minimum value + 1000
3. Maximum value, which is ending point of the scale
4. Upper value, which is Maximum value - 500.
Is anyone knows how to setup the 2 and 4 labels in the above example?
Thanks in advance
- Edited by Shrek Kilari Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:22 AM
- Edited by Shrek Kilari Sunday, February 17, 2013 5:23 AM
- Merged by Mike YinMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Tuesday, February 26, 2013 1:29 AM duplicate
- Split by Mike YinMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:08 AM merged the thread wrongly
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 2:37 AMModerator
To work around this issue, I suggest that you change the interval and interval offset of the scale. Let's assume the minimum value is 0 and the maximum value is 5000. So, the four labels are 0, 1000, 4500, and 5000. Then, use the following steps:
- Right click on the Gauge scale, and open the Radial Scales Properties dialog box.
- Set the Minimum value to 0, Maximum to 5000 for example.
- Set the Interval to 3500, and set the Interval offset to 1000.
- Optionally, you can click the Minor Tick Marks, and set the Interval.
TechNet Community Support
- Marked As Answer by Mike YinMicrosoft Contingent Staff, Moderator Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:16 PM