Discussions relating to the server set up and configuration, publication of workbooks, data refresh and workbook monitoring.
PowerPivot Beta will not work with released versions of Excel, Sharepoint 2010 and others. Pls read!!
If PowerPivot for Excel 2010, Excel 2010, SharePoint 2010, or the Reporting Services Addin for SharePoint 2010 are beta versions, PowerPivot and its related functionality will not work with the Released versions of these components.
The beta versions of the components listed above are not compatible with the released versions of these components. If the beta versions of the components are installed, they will not function with the released versions. For example, if you have a beta version of the PowerPivot download installed and upgrade to the released version of Excel 2010, the PowerPivot addin will not be available in Excel.
Windows 2008 R2 and Windows 7 Patch Now AvailableSome of you may have been waiting for the Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 QFE to be released before installing SharePoint 2010 and PowerPivot for SharePoint. The QFE has just been released!
To read more about how to install the QFE with SharePoint 2010, please see: http://blogs.msdn.com/opal/archive/2009/11/16/installation-notice-for-sharepoint-2010-public-beta.aspx.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 356MSDN Student Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:36 PM
- 011LAWSQL 1 hour 55 minutes ago
- 028LAWSQL 19 hours 11 minutes ago
- 041ejewell Thursday, May 23, 2013 6:10 PM
Unable to refresh data for a data connection in the workbook. Try again or contact your system administrator. The following connections failed to refresh: PowerPivot Datasuslikovich Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:48 PM
SQL Server 2012 SP1 : Installing SQL Server PowerPivot for SharePoint installs in MultiDimensional ModeTimTimPremierInn Tuesday, May 21, 2013 12:41 PM
- 3214addakulakishor Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:42 AM
- 94586MSDN Student Tuesday, July 31, 2012 12:03 PM
- 0107ChrisWauk Monday, May 13, 2013 8:53 PM
PowerPivot: An error occurred during an attempt to establish a connection to the external data source.ivanball Friday, November 02, 2012 7:46 PM
- 1232Santosh Sethi Tuesday, May 07, 2013 4:43 PM
- 1208ibeetb1 Monday, May 06, 2013 1:46 PM
- 6324asgara Wednesday, April 24, 2013 10:46 AM
- 5416Bohor Wednesday, April 24, 2013 8:23 PM
- 2298Shashi Bhosale Thursday, May 02, 2013 11:23 AM
- 1290runnerpaul Wednesday, May 01, 2013 11:49 AM
- 1287Chris Sheffner Tuesday, April 30, 2013 5:15 PM
- 1327_Kumar Tuesday, April 30, 2013 6:32 PM
- 5280_Kumar Monday, April 29, 2013 10:41 PM
- 2318180Francois JEHLMVPTuesday, May 11, 2010 10:10 AM