Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:04 PMHi everybody, sometimes when I'm adding new values to my report, in the field list the names of the values are replaced for a big red cross. Is something I can do to fix this?
Thanks in advance!
Monday, April 02, 2012 9:36 AMModerator
Monday, April 02, 2012 4:58 PM
Hi Challen thank you for your answer. Maybe I wrote the issue wrong, this usually happens when I'm dragging already validated values and when powerpivot is refreshing the list of values shows the red cross but the value is added to the report. The picture represents the issue. (Actually I only changed the summarized by and the cross appeared)
- Edited by Ivxn Tuesday, April 03, 2012 6:02 PM
Thursday, July 12, 2012 12:39 PMI have this issue in my PowerPivot 2012, did you work it out ?
Friday, July 13, 2012 8:56 AM
Further to this I have discovered..
1. Adding a brand new pivot table on a new sheet starts with the issue, so its the original pivot thats gone wrong
2. Saving an re-opening does not resolve the issue
3. Rebooted the PC and reopened the sheet and it was all normal again.
Feels like some locked in memory issue that's only flushed by rebooting. So probably a Bug :-(
- Edited by AndyG_UK Friday, July 13, 2012 8:57 AM