Monday, March 12, 2012 6:15 PMWhat is the limit with regards to users and database size of the MSSQL Express version?
Monday, March 12, 2012 8:06 PM
For SQL Server 2008 R2 Express Edition:
Database limit is 10GB.
User connections limit is 32767.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:18 AM
Please check this LINK it contains the same question and the answer and many links for more detials.
I hope this is helpful.
Please Mark it as Answered if it answered your question
OR mark it as Helpful if it help you to solve your problem
Elmozamil Elamir Hamid
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 6:55 AM
Please referTop Express Features
- Supports 10 GB of storage per database.
- Backup and restore with ease.
- Compatible with all editions of SQL Server and SQL Azure.
- Designed to work with Visual Studio and ASP.NET.
- Available with a graphical management tool.
- Offers reporting capabilities, full-text search, and spatial support.
Please use Mark as Answer if my post solved your problem and use Vote As Helpful if a post was useful.
- Proposed As Answer by amber zhangModerator Wednesday, March 14, 2012 4:37 AM
Wednesday, March 14, 2012 2:20 PMSo the Free version allows 32767 users?
Thursday, March 15, 2012 3:09 AM
So the Free version allows 32767 users? - Theoretically yes, but good luck trying to get there without Express resources running out.
Here is an example of Express getting around 8000 sessions
- Marked As Answer by BGGOLF39 Thursday, March 15, 2012 11:58 AM