Monday, October 26, 2009 4:55 AMQ: Where can I find other Spec Explorer resources?
A: Here are a list of related resources:
· Team blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/specexplorer
. Latest release (VS Gallery home page): http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=166911
. Latest Release Notes: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh781546.aspx
· On-line documentation: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee620411.aspx
. Spec Explorer Basics. 2 shorter sessions: Spec Explorer Basics 1: Exploring a Model and Generating Tests, Spec Explorer Basics 2: Understanding Cord Scripts
Q: What versions of Spec Explorer can we discuss?
A: Spec Explorer 3.x. Current version is 3.5.
Q: Where can I file bugs?
A: Feel free to discuss in the forums. We are working on future methods of bug tracking.
Q: How can I assist with the pinpointing of fatal errors?
A: If Spec Explorer encounters a fatal exception, the Dr Watson tool will take over and let us know that it has occured. You can help greatly to determine what eactly has gone wrong by pushing the "Send information" button when asked "Do you want to send more information about the problem". This is of benefit to the entire Spec Explorer community by allowing the Spec Explorer team to make the tool more robust. Your assistance is greatly appreciated.
Q: Where can I find examples of Spec Explorer models?
A: After installing Spec Explorer, go to Windows Start menu -> Spec Explorer 2010 -> Samples for Visual Studio 2010.
- Edited by Nico KicillofMicrosoft Employee, Moderator Thursday, December 10, 2009 2:12 AM Added a FAQ
- Edited by Xiang LiModerator Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:09 AM update tool version
- Edited by Xiang LiModerator Tuesday, January 18, 2011 5:11 AM update tool version per Nico's request
- Edited by Xiang LiModerator Monday, April 18, 2011 1:31 PM update version 3.5
- Edited by Spec Explorer TeamMicrosoft Employee, Owner Wednesday, February 01, 2012 10:03 PM Fixing release notes link