Solver Foundation is a .NET library for mathematical programming and optimization. Solver Foundation provides powerful libraries for .NET developers seeking to use optimization in their solutions, making it possible for non-experts to define and solve models in their applications.
Mosek connector for Solver Foundation
We are pleased to announce an updated Solver Foundation connector to the popular MOSEK solver. The connector is available as a free download:
The zip file contains a dll and installation instructions. Also consult this blog post for more information. Using the connector requires the installation of the MOSEK solver - visit mosek.com for details.
Solver Foundation 3.1 released
The Future of Microsoft Solver Foundation
As users have pointed out, Microsoft has not been active on the Solver Foundation forums since Nate left. We have been quiet while we have gone through restructuring and planning. Some would say we have been too quiet. We know we have very loyal and enthusiastic users who want to know the future of Solver Foundation. So, here is a long overdue statement about our plans for Solver Foundation.
The current 3.1 release of MSF will be the last release as a standalone install. We are working hard on integrating Microsoft Solver Foundation into a larger analytics framework that will help users build both prescriptive and predictive analytics. We look forward to releasing this new product for your use as soon as we are able to do so. This new product will provide a migration path for current Solver Foundation users and partners.
We would like to continue to keep the current forum open to the community to discuss MSF until the release of the new product. However, Microsoft will be providing limited support of MSF in terms of monitoring the forums and providing bug fixes during this transition time.
We have been responding to email and will continue to do so. If you have feedback on issues/bugs/improvements, we welcome your feedback via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check back on the forum for future announcements with regards to the new analytics product.
Thanks for your support.
The Solver Foundation Team
Welcome to the Solver Foundation Forum! This is a great place to ask questions about Solver Foundation, talk about how you are using Solver Foundation, and connect with other users. You may also find the following resources helpful:
- MSDN documentation for Solver Foundation.
- Questions and answers on the old MSDN Solver Foundation Forum.
- Solver Foundation Team blog.
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 1211Mr. Raymond Kenneth Petry Monday, March 18, 2013 2:15 AM
- 042MaithiliJ Monday, May 20, 2013 5:10 AM
- 056dildeep Thursday, May 16, 2013 5:32 AM
- 067Nt.Streamline Sunday, May 12, 2013 5:52 PM
- 063albertjit Friday, May 10, 2013 7:48 AM
- 0107SARWON Monday, April 29, 2013 8:14 AM
- 092cpmppi Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:14 PM
- 099Cheela Monday, April 22, 2013 5:19 AM
- 0116otaconn Thursday, April 18, 2013 11:36 PM
- 0104gbobj Thursday, April 18, 2013 2:17 PM
- 0138Cheela Friday, April 12, 2013 7:46 AM
- 0209R Janaki Raman Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:59 AM
- 0143evd75 Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:11 AM
- 1182David_144 Tuesday, March 26, 2013 2:19 PM
- 0170Butaambala Friday, March 22, 2013 1:52 PM
- 0209HelloImRi Friday, March 22, 2013 10:50 AM
- 3700skybluecodeflier Thursday, January 31, 2013 1:24 AM
Solver Foundation Services Solver.Context.FindAllowedValues(List<DecisionBinding> decisions) Response TimeJørgen s Larsen Wednesday, March 20, 2013 9:20 AM
- 0196AnonymousZXCZXC Sunday, March 17, 2013 9:03 PM
- 0181Cheela Tuesday, March 12, 2013 11:24 AM