Thursday, April 12, 2012 1:02 AM
Using the imagelist command how can I post a picture on a website and download it in a program e.g.
background = ImageList.LoadImage("http://smallbasic.com/drop/Asteroids_Sky.jpg")
How would I get one of my own images onto the smallbasic/drop?
Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:17 AMYou can just use any website that you can upload files to.
- Marked As Answer by CodingLikeCrazy Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:38 PM
- Unmarked As Answer by CodingLikeCrazy Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:46 PM
- Proposed As Answer by Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Owner Monday, October 15, 2012 4:56 AM
- Marked As Answer by Ed Price - MSFTMicrosoft Employee, Owner Tuesday, October 23, 2012 12:25 AM
Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:36 AM
I tried Flicr and it wont work
I tried this
background = ImageList.LoadImage("https://skydrive.live.com/?lc=1033#cid=AF197D79EFE083BF&id=AF197D79EFE083BF%21121") GraphicsWindow.DrawImage(background, 0, 0)
- Edited by CodingLikeCrazy Thursday, April 12, 2012 3:44 AM
Thursday, April 12, 2012 8:11 AMModerator
The web image probably needs to be a jpg or bmp or png file or similar, therefore ending in one of these. Unfortunately I found skydrive a pain for such things after some changes made to it a while back: try your own free website where you can upload anything you want including images or something like mediafire.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 6:33 PMAnswerer
you cannot upload a file onto a website without the password and username. so, if you want to upload a photo, send it to Sean@clansullivan.com (My email address) And I Will post it to a web site that I own (Sean.alyrica.net) so you can upload it from there.