Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:19 AM
Good day to all. Help those who are well versed in SP. We have the following problem:
At WinSrv2008R2 installed SharePoint 2010 Enterprise and SQL Server 2008 R2. I created a service application and set up the search content sources. Launched a full crawl and crawler indexed the 7000 reported that the elements, but while searching for something (by any account) gives no results. After some searching I discovered that the problem is in the url address created when you click Search, and more precisely the parameter "U", that is, for example http://a.mycomp.com/_layouts/OSSSearchResults.aspx?k=dateterms&cs=Thissite&u=http://a.mycomp.com
We see that as a source search got u=http://a.mycomp.com. If the search is to remove the http:// work out. So now after this manual correction in the derivation of the results of your search on the left menu appears (see Figure) in which you can specify the source of the search, so here? If you select a link, it is natural to ask again gets HTTP:// and the search does not work out ...
Please tell me how can I solve this problem.
- Edited by Serverok Tuesday, July 24, 2012 5:20 AM
Wednesday, August 01, 2012 7:30 PM
If you create a search center and then set the search settings in the sites settings to point to that search center, instead of the osssearchresults page you can avoid passing the u parameter.
Monday, December 17, 2012 5:37 AMThanks for your response! Like you said, I put a Search Center, and really started to find work as expected and there were drop-down list, but if you search from the main site, in the center of the search returns results from all over the portal and all the sites, and if left in the main menu, select the site, the results do not exactly all ...
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 11:05 AMThis problem is still actual ... Because of the parameter U for subsites no results are entered on the main results of the whole collection ...
Tuesday, January 22, 2013 2:00 PMI found the cause of the problem of incorrect search. The reason lay in the fact that the public area by default is HTTPS, and intranet HTTP. In this scenario, there is no way to search for a particular site, but all at once. If the zone change places, the search works correctly. In order for all of the claim and thus the default zone would be HTTPS, it is necessary in the search area to leave only https://maycom.com