Friday, January 27, 2012 8:11 PM
I would like to know how to extract the values of the skeleton coordinates in vpl
example: hand left - (coord x)
Friday, February 03, 2012 9:11 PMi'd like to know that too... any help would be greatly appreciated :)
Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:32 AMOwner
- You must be using the final release of RDS4 and final release of Kinect for Windows 1.0
- Instead of looking at the "Notifications" you must instead perform a "QueryRawFrame" and respond to the "Success" message
- The data you seek is in the RawFrames object...
- Proposed As Answer by Gershon ParentOwner Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:32 AM
Thursday, March 22, 2012 5:11 AM
Great - After this, is it possible to display the
Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:34 AMOwner
Use the "UpdateControl" message from the Calculate activity.
If you want to get continuous updates from the Kinect you can use a timer like this.
I set the timer to 250ms initially and then reset it to 250ms after the dialog update is successful.
Once the Kinect has recognized a skeleton, the dialog will update the assigned field with the new data every 250 ms
- Proposed As Answer by Gershon ParentOwner Tuesday, March 27, 2012 12:34 AM
- Marked As Answer by Harshavardhana Kikkeri [MSFT]Microsoft Employee, Moderator Friday, April 06, 2012 9:46 PM
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 4:52 AMI'm having some issues getting this example to work properly in VPL. What are your data connection parameters for the Kinect box and the Flexible Dialog box? Thanks!
Friday, April 20, 2012 3:41 AMI'm still unable to get this VPL code outlined above to function. Can you provide a sample file?