General questions, comments and discussions on Project Server.
Please specify the version you are using when you ask your questionWe're supporting all versions of the product.
Microsoft Project Conference 2012, March 19-22 2012, Phoenix, AZ
We’re excited to announce that all session content including titles, abstracts, speakers and learning objectives have been posted to www.msprojectconference.com! Microsoft Project Conference 2012 is your only opportunity this year to see over 90 sessions focused on Microsoft Project 2010 and Microsoft Project Server 2010 in addition to other key products that integrate with our Microsoft Project and Portfolio Management such as SharePoint, Office 365, Dynamics, Team Foundation Server and more!
See you soon in Phoenix!
Additional Microsoft Project Resources
Check out the following links to learn more about Microsoft Project and Project Server:
- Main product site: http://www.microsoft.com/project
- Project Team Blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/project
- Trial download and Virtual Image http://technet.microsoft.com/evalcenter/ee410540.aspx
Interactive content - Videos & Sessions & Webcasts
Project Professional 2010 and Project Server 2010 Demo Image:
- Download: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9713956
- Hosted Virtual Lab: http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9713654
IT Professional related
- TechCenter @ TechNet: http://technet.microsoft.com/ProjectServer
- Admin Blog: http://blogs.technet.com/projectadministration
- Developer center @ MSDN: http://msdn.microsoft.com/Project
- Programmability blog: http://blogs.msdn.com/project_programmability
Filtering and SortingUse these options to narrow down the question and discussion list.
- 04MS Project Server 2010 RDB Most Recent Baseline 25 minutes ago
- 478THREON - BVO Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:09 AM
- 21671Nonplussed Wednesday, July 25, 2012 4:30 AM
- 122Tian-Song Tsai 3 hours 3 minutes ago
- 026Amit.Wairkar 4 hours 23 minutes ago
- 263Tristan7859 22 hours 10 minutes ago
- 025Simanchal padhi 4 hours 38 minutes ago
- 186Tandava Krishna Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:53 AM
- 162Saravanan PRS Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:36 AM
- 038manu.baranwal 8 hours 1 minutes ago
- 773DMachiels Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:01 AM
- 033Denaun 11 hours 13 minutes ago
- 257读者 Wednesday, May 22, 2013 8:39 AM
- 575Triston01 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:02 PM
- 1134cdmit2010 Tuesday, May 21, 2013 7:15 AM
- 2128Bharat64 Monday, May 13, 2013 3:37 PM
- 146621Izumibb Tuesday, March 22, 2011 6:54 PM
- 995Judy IPD Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:34 PM
Project Server User can't open PWA untill he gets separate sharepoint permissions for PWA site. Why?umnov Wednesday, May 22, 2013 9:39 AM
- 047Stev Scott42 20 hours 49 minutes ago