When I run the pex exploration it finds 29 cases and shows me 100% coverage on it's dynamic code generation monitor.
BUT when I run the tests it generates there are only 26(the three it's not generating are the three I gave arguments for), AND that leaves the tests when I run them at only 90% code coverage. The code those tests aren't reaching would be reached with
the arguments I passed in.
If pex shows me 100% coverage in it's coverage monitor it needs to be sure to generate tests that give me 100% coverage. I've searched these forums, the PexManual, pexConcepts, and PexTutorial documents and can't find a solution to this. I did
find the TestEmissionFilter property, but that didn't do anything except give me 3 more tests that don't increase code coverage at all.
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Msdn Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Msdn Web site.