Tuesday, May 01, 2012 7:09 AM
How I can open an asp.net application page in outlook 2010 when Click on Custom Ribbon Item. I am using asp.net with C# and Outlook 2010.
Plz guide me.
Thanks in Advance
Tuesday, May 01, 2012 7:02 PM
1. using process.start to display that page in default web browser outside outlook
2. use winforms to show window winthin outlook with embedded webbrowser control that will display that page using IE, no matter the default browser
3. use Folder.WebViewOn and WebViewURL to display that page as a folder view (and set that folder using ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder)
Thursday, May 03, 2012 2:43 AMModerator
Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.
I would recommend you clarify following options for further research:
- Where your want to open web application? Is it in your Outlook explorer UI?
- What will you want to do after browser the web application?
Have a good day,
Tom Xu [MSFT]
MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
Thursday, May 03, 2012 11:58 AM
I want to show my existing asp.net web application page to open in the custom outlook form.
Thursday, May 10, 2012 7:57 AM
You are able to create a form and add a WebBrowser control in it. Then you need modify the code like this:
Function Item_Open() set objPage = Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages("第 2 页") set objBrowser = objPage.Controls("WebBrowser1") objBrowser.Navigate("http://www.google.com") End Function
Following is some key screen shootings:
Hope it can help you.
- Marked As Answer by Tom_Xu_WXModerator Wednesday, May 16, 2012 6:57 AM